The presenters are responsible for printing and hanging their own posters. Online Poster presenters can upload a pdf file as their presentation material.
Fixation material for attaching the posters to the board will be available at the reception desk.
Poster Display Times
Tuesday the 5th of July from 17:00 to 20:00
In general, for each poster paper one numbered poster board in portrait format is reserved with a clear dimension of the A0 standard format, i.e. 841 mm (width) x 1189 mm (height) or 33.11" (width) x 46.81" (height).
Poster preparation suggestions
• Place the title of your paper prominently at the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your paper easily. Indicate the title and the author(s) names of your paper.
• Highlight the authors’ names, e-mails, and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
• Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters.
• Use different colors and textures/symbols for each line or bar contained in your graph or chart. A serif font (e.g., Times) is often easier for reading the main text, and a non-serif font (e.g., Arial or Helvetica) for headers and figure labels.
• Organize the paper on the poster board so it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory. You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photographs, etc.
• Use squares, rectangles, circles, etc., to group similar ideas. Avoid cluttering your poster with too much text. Label different elements as I, II, III; or 1, 2, 3; or A, B, C, making it easier for a viewer to follow your display.
• Include the background of your research followed by results and conclusions. A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey information to an interested audience